Friday 14 January 2011

Divya Spandana in love

Divya Spandana in love

January 14, 2011





Varanam Aayiram girl Divya Spandana is in love. Yes what you heard is right. The actress, who is very much active in social networking sites, has changed her status from single to in relation. This made very much clear that she in love and doesn’t want to keep it as a secret.

She said that “I am in a relation and I am very happy as my life is more beautiful now than ever”. As of now she is not ready to disclose the name of her person in her life. The actress also said that "I love my profession a lot and my personal life is important for me than my professional life".

Right now she has three Tamil and five Kannada projects in her kitty. Her next release in Tamil is Singam Puli opposite Jeeva. [WaY]

No comments:

Post a Comment