Saturday 9 April 2011

Salman Khan first to be painted in space



Ankita Prakash Joshi, is being considered for entry into the Guinness Book Of World

Records as the first woman in the world to paint in zero gravity, and guess whom she chose to paint? Chulbul Pandey from Dabangg.

She completed eight sketches on March 27 in Florida, USA.

A huge fan of the star, she gushes, "Salman Khan is my lucky charm and I decided to paint him as my very first zero gravity painting.

Her other paintings are metaphysical. On why she painted him and no other Bollywood star, Ankita said, "He is my favourite actor and I love his personality. People may think I am crazy, but this is what I wanted to do."

The 27-year-old student of Sophia Polytechnic Applied Arts is unveiling her paintings today and wishes to gift the painting to Khan. "I would be greatly honored if he accepts," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment